Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Jay Quine quips, "Seize today!"

Hebrews 3:13 Carpe Diem
"But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today."

Haveyou ever thought, “I’ll be happy when I make more money; when I graduate fromcollege; when I get married; when we have children, or when I retire inFlorida?” We often find ourselves livingfor the future when some benchmark is achieved, as if today isn’t goodenough. But today is when and where weare to live. The Bible says, “Encourageone another day after day, so long as it is called “today.”” This is Dr. JayQuine. Let me encourage you today, notto live in the dream of the future; and don’t be crippled by an event in the past. Enjoy this moment, right here, rightnow. Stay here, in the living presence of the risen Savior, and by faith enter intoHis rest, knowing that the Lord wants fellowship with you today in the here andnow.